Saturday 14 February 2015

Linzi Shoe's S/S15 Collection

Happy Valentines Day.

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to Linzie Shoes S/S15 Collection and what a wonderful collection it is. Its put me right in the mood for some summer sun. Goodbye winter boots, hello open toes.
With this being the first event I have ever been invited to with 'My Sophisticated Secrets' I was very nervous but the nerves were soon laid to rest. The ladies made me feel very welcome as soon as I entered the room. After being shown the different sections of the new collection and introduce to everyone I went about my way snapping pictures.
 
I want to start by showing you the Loafers which are currently online and are hot topic so get in quick to get yourself a pair. They are the perfect shoe for spring, keeping your toes covered when the wind picks up but still cool when the sun decide to come out and play. They look like Russell Bromley loafers but at a fraction of the price (I love a bargain). I would even say made just as well as Russell's.
 


 

When spring is coming to an end we need to start thinking about the summer shoe and Linzi Shoe's have it covered. They have a great selection going from day to night, flat to heel. They have a lot of colour in the new collection but the nude, black, whites and navy is what's doing it for me. The Starlene Wedge is standing out to be to be a great summer hit, especially if you have a glam holiday booked (Vegas - Ibiza - Dubai).
 













 
I'm going to finish off with my favourite shoe I saw at the event. Its not a heel, sandal or a loafer but a trainer. Linzi Shoes have not long launches the Skater/Trainer collection and I've got a feeling its going to be getting better. I cant wait to order the bronzed leopard print trainers below, teamed with black ripped jeans and a black bomber they will look great.
 


The Spring/Summer Collation is launching in March so not long to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment