Friday 20 February 2015

Tartan Dog




The sun is trying to show its face but its still cold outside and I'm getting a bit bored of my winter coats so I'm thinking of new ways to keep warm. My favourite way at the moment is getting a HUGE scarf, wrapping it around my neck and placing a broche to secure the ends. 
In fact this whole outfit started because I love my dogtooth skirt from Zara and I could easily wear it everyday. Wear the same outfit twice, you say?? Noo I would never do that, but wear that same item of clothing but in a different style? Yes! All the time. Its so easy to get caught up in one outfit and can't think of another way of wearing it. This is what I love doing. I want to get the most of my money. If I've spent £50 on a skirt I want to wear it 50 times to get my moneys worth's. This is why I think its important to buy timeless pieces. Fashion goes around in circles. I'm sure it wont be long till Denim skirts are back in fashion. In fact I've only just gone and brought myself a pair of flared jeans (post coming soon) and I've got a feeling it will be out with the skinny's and in with the flares this spring.
P.S Don't be afraid to mix your patterns, just as long as the colours match you can't go wrong. 
 
Keep your eyes peeled.
 
Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment