Monday 13 April 2015

Argan Oil for £1

This is my first entry for beauty on my blog so I wanted to make it something good and when I say good I mean bargain good! I have finally found a hair mask which has made wonders to my hair.
I have always had long hair since a little girl and at the age of 15 when all my friends cut there hair I kept mine. I felt smug at the age of 17 when hair extensions where the in thing because everyone wanted there long hair back. My mum would trim my hair and I would have a professional hair cut once a year. Now I've moved out I get my hair cut once a year professionally. Through out the year my hair is healthy, hair dries easily and can be looked after with no problem but the last few months it changes quickly. The ends become heavy, its hard to dry and when brushing it turns into a huge fluffy bush. I needed to find a solution and quick and who knew I would find my solution on the shelf at PoundLand.
 
 
My solution goes my name Argan Oil. I started with the Argan oil Shampoo which you use like normal shampoo. The main treatment and magic happened with the Argan Oil hair mask. The hair mask is enriched with proteins, keratin which is derived from the Moroccan Argan tree. Its moisturising properties help to revive and nourish dry and damaged hair.
After shampooing I towel dried my hair and placed 3 golf ball sized amounts of the cream on my hair from root to tip, left for 7 minutes and then rinsed under warm water. I finished off the treatment by conditioning the tips of my hair but it felt like it didn't need. 
  Argan Oil hair mask is an intensive treatment that helps rebuild strength and restore elasticity. Its specially formulated to help improve texture and manageability, leaving hair looking healthy and shiny and can be used on all types of hair.
 
 Before: I didn't take proper pictures of my hair before as I didn't think I would see a difference. These pictures are from last weeks blog post.























 
Before the treatment my hair felt dry, heavy and like I had too much of it, it wouldn't settle. I really didn't have high expectations for the hair mask but after drying my hair it felt like silk. I have never felt my hair feel so light and free. My hair is easy to brush, knot free and really swishy. I would 100% recommended this product not because it cost £1 but because I feel it works, did I mention it only cost £1!

After: Visually you may not be able to see a great difference but to feel there is a great difference.



For £1 you can't go wrong. Argan oil can be brought from most beauty shops but to buy it for the nice price of £1 go to PoundLand or B&M.

Let me know in the comment box below if you give the product a go and how you get on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment