Friday 3 April 2015

Seventies Suede







Jacket - H&M (similar)|Jeans - River Island| Boots New Look

I've really fallen in love with the Seventies Style this season. I think it can suit all body shape's and can give you curves in all the right places if worn correctly.
I've been a lover of skinny jeans for a few years now but when you are just shy of 5ft 2 with thick thighs, skinny's aren't the most forgiving. When the seventies style hit the catwalk this S/S I couldn't wait to get myself a pair flares. Flare have quickly become my best go to jean and really suit my shape. These River Island kick flares are perfect, they gradually get wider at the knee, creating the illusion of a slimmer leg.
If your going to embrace the seventies feel, its a all or nothing kind of look. So I couldn't wait to team my flares with this gorgeous suede jacket/shirt from H&M. It can be worn as a shirt, jacket, done up or undone, its so versatile and for £29.99 its worth ever penny. The tie around the waist is just in the right place to bring your waist in and create more curves.
This look is great for overcast and rainy days like today.
Have a great Easter holiday guys and keep being confident with fashion.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment